Sunday, July 22, 2007

So, It's Done


After 8 years, all the questions are answered. It was unbelievable, completely different from all the rest, and really, really good. And it's ALL action. It's got more action scenes than the others combined.

The weird part is that Harry dies -- on page 50. He and Voldemort are both killed in a hit-and-run car accident by a Muggle. Definitely not what I expected. The rest is Ron & Hermione going on a killing spree of drunk drivers. A bit off-course, but still good.

2 comments:

swcook said...

SPOILER WARNINGS PLEASE!!!!!! Geez, thanks for spoiling it, jerk. Of course I have yet to read a single word in any of the books and only watched half of the first movie and have no plans to read or watch either anytime for the rest of my life. But still. Maybe if I drank and read it would interest me.

jtingermany said...

i'm not sure if i mentioned this, but harry potter survives until book 7, "harry potter and the marketing department"