Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I've FINALLY Let It Go


Wow. It has taken wayyyy longer than I thought it would, but I'm finally over it. Not even the slightest bit of backsliding today! It's been a week, but finally "Quimby4" is no longer occupying my thoughts and fingers when I login at work. Normally the first day or so I catch myself typing my previous password, but this time it lasted a week. I blame the demonic african intestinal infection, as I'm sure you all would.

We have to change our passwords every 30 days. Previously, I'd get a message saying "you have 5 days left before you must change your password. Do you want to change it now?" This time the message was "You have 12 days left...". TWELVE DAYS?!? Are you kidding me? That's almost half the life of the password. Stupid Citi security

No comments: