Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Well, This Is Surprising


Apparently, this whole Obama victory thing isn't just an Orson Welles-style hoax. America actually elected a black President. I have to say, I was wrong. Apparently Americans aren't all "a bunch of brain-dead, racist crackers that make the cast of 'Deliverance' look like faculty of CalTech" as I might've said on a few occasions. Bully for them.

After watching Obama's rousing acceptance speech, here's what I expect to see from him in his first 100 days as president:
- Fix the economy
- Sell my house for 140% of its value
- Make me 6 inches taller (but keeping the same amount of legroom on long flights)
- Cure AIDS
- Rerelease versions of Star Wars 1 and 2 that don't suck
- Heal Tony Romo (or at least stop Cowboy Nation's whining)
- Get me a date with the redhead from Mad Men

1 comment:

swcook said...

I tool will take and extra 6 inches and a date with a redhead.