Thursday, August 09, 2012

Book Review: Seed

SeedSeed by Ania Ahlborn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Spoiler-free -- some of the other reviews had spoilers in them!

A quick, gripping read. It'll appeal to fans of The Exorcist, Omen, etc. Jack Winter was haunted by a presence when he was young. Now it's back and after his youngest daughter. He wants to fight it, but how do you fight something you can't see?

I plowed through this in a day and would have given it 4 stars, but Jack's character never really rang true for me. As I read, it began to make more sense, but his (in)actions never really clicked. Hence, I enjoyed it and was compelled to keep reading, in spite of the annoyances. I think if I'd slowed down and read it over a week, Jack would've really annoyed me.

Fun, quick read!

View all my reviews Body

No comments: